Search This Blog

Monday, January 8

"I have to blog"

I was sitting here at the computer wondering what I was going to say since nobody comes here and was sitting here and sitting here, and then Alex came over and said. "What are you blogging?"

I replied, "I dunno. Why?"

Alex said, "Because I have to blog."

What was that all about?



By the way, I was eating this delicious "Spain" Spanish treat. Then I read the box. it says:



For those of you that can't read that, it says "precutted" just above Almond and Honey Crunch. Good job translator.

3 comments:

Clark said...

She tried to kick you off the computer to let the world know the horrors of someone with too many items in the 10 items or less lane? I guess that was a time sensitive injustice we all needed to know about.

Alex said...

Hey, I was seething... emotion like that must be captured IN THE MOMENT or the story becomes bland.

Alex said...

PS> what do you mean nobody comes here? I check your blog every day dear!