For those of you who have been reading this blog, you know that I'm no stranger to toilet stories. I just thought of an anology regarding all of the bailouts. I'm likening those in favor of the quick as the ones who are for the bailouts. The ones against it are "right".
The reason is because of perception. In reality, the ones who think that the bailout will cause the recession be quick and easy are in for a surprise. Just like those who do number 2 quick. A quickie may ease the pressure right now, but it just means that stuff will come back to haunt you that much sooner.
2 comments:
I concur... its just like the stupid roads here... they patch them up but a few weeks later the potholes are back and bigger! Just do them RIGHT(concrete)the first time and be done with it!!! Cure it, don't just slap a bandaid on!
BTW. Thanks Cory for that line.
Post a Comment