Search This Blog

Friday, November 7

Woolly Mammoths...


So Alex and I were on our way home when I mentioned this article about how they are now able to clone animals that have been frozen. This is actually pretty amazing seeing as to how scientists have said that they previously thought that cloning animals that had been frozen would have been impossible due to the theory that the dna would be damaged in the freezing process.

So, I said to her, "they may actually end up cloning woolly mammoths."

Alex responded, "Isn't that pretty Jurassic Parkish."

I asked, "How's that?"

Then Alex said the awesomest thing ever.

"Didn't they eat the Vikings?"

Don't worry, it gets better....

Then I said, "No honey, they were plant eaters like all the elephants."

And then...

"That's impossible. It was the ice age, there were no plants!"

And one for the road.

3 comments:

Alex said...

In my defense:
A) I reeeeeally needed that OJ!!! I came back to my senses after I got my sugar up!
B) I've lived in OK for almost 5 years now... you can't expect zero brain damage, can you? ;)

Unknown said...

you know, if im going to eat crap, it had darn well better be steamed with ginger.

Suz said...

It's okay Alex, we all have blonde moments...