Search This Blog

Thursday, March 1

The death defying leap (or shot)

What a month it's been, work. Uh... work. Uh... work. Yeah, you get it. But I did have something worth blogging about today. My wife required a shot in the belly the other day (no she didn't have rabies, but it was close to the belly-button). We have a friend who's mom is a nurse and she usually gives people shots if they need them done. However, this last week she had surgery on her shoulder. Alex thought that she was going to have to give the shot to herself, which freaked her out, but when we got there, our friend said that because Alex was so nervous, that I was going to have to give the shot. For most men, this is scary business. I survived though and my wife now has an "ouchy" on her belly. Yippie.

2 comments:

Alex said...

Thank you baby, for not making me have to impale myself on and inch and 1/2 long needle... yikes! And my ouchy feels a lot better! Way to step up!

Clark said...

Maybe we'll just pretend you took February off from blogging, eh?