Search This Blog

Thursday, April 2

Jupiter = Climate change humor

Scientists have found that the great red spot on jupiter has been shrinking since the beginning of the 20th century. CNN decided to do a story on it. I was reading some of the comments and busted up laughing. It was pretty funny. here are some of my favorite examples:

I haven't seen these two solutions:
We can send a ship with a huge quantity of red dye (or some other color just to make it interesting),

or

We can send a shipment of viagra to deal with the shrinkage.

and

I think the sun is affecting our solar system...global warming and now the red spot...thats why all the water from mars disappeared...=)

and

I'm guessing all of the locals on Jupiter are driving too many Hummers and causing greenhouse gases (or redhouse?) to build, thus throwing the climate into more turmoil. You'd think they'd learn from us Terrans.

Then you have the silly people who can't take a joke:

I don't know what's funnier, some of these global warming jokes or the folks who are actually taking the jokes seriously! :)

and

Come on. One more person make a joke about global warming. You're so original.

Stupid and humorless is no way to go through life, folks

Oh poo poo :( Cry baby.

Anyway, I'm not a climate change denier, just sceptic that we have any control over it. I thought this was pretty funny.

No comments: