Listen to this link. It's really disturbing sounding. I can't post it here, so I'm going to give you instructions on how to get there. Go to this link to Shannon's Blog. If you look at the verification section on the lower right hand side, you'll see a little handicapped character. Click on it and be afraid like Alex and I were.
PS The Red Sox Empire is crumbling.
4 comments:
The verification box doesn't show up when I am at my own blog, so I had to find someone else's blog that has it. But wow, you are right, that is a really disturbing sound. That's the stuff scary movies are made of.
This is what you do in baseball. Somewhere in early August you either decide to go for it all, or not. If you go for it all, you trade every decent young prospect you have for that one more decent player, or you trade one decent player for everything you can get for him. This year just happens to be Boston's year for the selling.
Considering that Manny has decided that he's done trying it might not be a bad deal. (I saw him take 5.5 seconds failing to beat out a ground ball to first the other night. Yes, that's 5.5 seconds to go 90 feet. That's a 30 yard dash in 5.5 seconds.)
For all of those people who hate the Yankees because of their money. I just like to see the Sox get their panties in a wad over losing their "star" character. The majority of the blogs have spoken likewise dismissing him. But consider that Joe Torre has a good reputation for recruiting and the fact that the Red Sox are one of the more loathsome teams out there (my whole family hates east coast teams except Alex, who has actually has a legitimate reason for liking the Yankees), then this is a good thing.
I guess I'm missing something because I don't get what you're talking about with the sound. I mean, I guess it was weird, but scary?
Post a Comment