
For those who know me and have known me, I've had glasses for years and years and years. As a matter of fact, the only people to have known me without glasses were my parents my older brother and sister and my little sister, Suzanne. That's because I've had glasses since I was 5 years old. I still remember to this day the test that I had when I was preparing for school. It was at Columbia Elementary school in Kaysville, Utah. I was looking at cutouts of hands, you know the ones where people draw a line around their hand and you're asked to point the direction that the fingers are pointing. On the ground, there were some footprints and they led up to the hands. When they asked me to point, I couldn't see the hands, so they asked me to move up the footprints until I could see them. Well, to make a long story short, I ended up on the closest footprints and still couldn't see the hand. I think that was the 20/200 line or something.
The only reason I'm bringing this up is because, as I mentioned before, I got some new glasses and they didn't quite seem right. I told my doctor (my wife's boss) and he invited me back in. I went in and I looked on the 20/25 line and, although it was a bit fuzzy, I could see. He tweaked it a bit, asked me to look at the 20/20 line and I could see a few letters, but I couldn't see any of them clearly. I guess that's the best I'll get. My eyes suck!
No comments:
Post a Comment