Search This Blog
Saturday, January 26
Saturday Night bonus
I know that there's this crazy writers strike going on and most of you have probably seen Jay Leno and David Letterman since they've been back and strapped for content. What's funny is that if you stay up a bit later (which I have on occasion) you will see Conan O'Brien on the tube. Actually, I would say that the reason why I've been up late at all recently is because of my sickness that I've been dealing with. Anyway, Conan has gone as far as hooking up a zip line in his studio among other things to waste time (since he has nothing better to do). To get to the point, there's a game on his website that I thought you should check out. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That game is so freakin' awesome.
Post a Comment